Combined Central/North Parent/Athlete Team Meeting
Monday, October 24th
Please complete THIS FORM and bring it to the parent meeting to streamline your paperwork burden!
Pickerington North Commons
· Meet our coaches
· Learn about evaluations
· Get the practice and meet schedules
· Pay Booster Fees ($35/swimmer)
· Order Spirit Wear
· Learn how to order team suits
· Poster Picture information
· Team Dinners schedule
· Fill out required forms
· Visit with friends
You will not want to miss this if you are planning on swimming for either Pickerington Central or Pickerington North this upcoming high school season!
North Swimmers ***SAVE THE DATE!***
Poster Picture will be on Tuesday, November 8th. There is NO SCHOOL that day so our pics will be during the day. Times to be announced. They will take place at Kent Smith.
Congratulations to Jason and Janessa Mathews! Olympic Trials Qualifiers!
Get on the email list. send one to [email protected] and you will receive email updates and team info on a regular basis!
Pickerington Swimming Communication Methods
The Pickerington High School swim team coaches and parents group will communicate with you in several ways.
1. via email we need a good email address that you read and a good one that your parents or guardian read
2. The website www.pickeringtonswimming.org
- Any and all updates are posted here as well as the practice schedule cancellations important dates and forms.
3. Facebook: at Pickerington North and Central Swimming and Diving Join the group today and updates will be posted on the wall.
4. Twitter we have a new Pickerington Swimming Twitter account, get your own twitter account and become a follower. Practice cancellations and important messages from the coaches will be sent out in tweets you can get these on your cell phone. This is a great way to know if something comes up at the last minute, you will get it on your phone. Please sign up for a twitter account so you can follow @pickswim
Once you set up your twitter account,. Enable a mobile device on your account so that you can get text messages on your phone.
Here is how to do it.
1. enter your mobile number, you will receive a message to text a code back to twitter, it will not look like a phone number, that is ok just use the number they send as the recipient of your text. You will then have your device enabled.
Here is how to follow @Pickswim
Find PHSN Swimming in the find people tab, it is case sensitive, then become a follower. The account will have to approve you as a follower. You must then enable your account to receive tweets or texts on your mobile device; go to the following tab and click on the little phone icon and enable updates on your phone?. There simple!!
Or got to this URL http://twitter.com/pickswim and begin to follow us!
5. Sign Up for Remind 101 by following the steps listed in this attached flyer. The coaches will use this to help communicate information to all swimmers.
Please keep any and all comments on social networking venues clean and respectful, you are representing your school! Thank you!